Monday, September 1, 2008

Vacations ROCK!

Today is my last day of vacation and I have had a great time! I am going to be heading home this afternoon, and even though my vacation is over - I am looking forward to wrapping things up at the circus.

I suppose I should put my "official" notice in tomorrow, then onto some intense training for the clowns that will have to keep up the big top going. My advice to them is this:

Someday you will have your epiphany too.

This week I will be looking into a few books that one of my friends suggested I read. One is called '48 days to the Work You Love' and other is called 'Total Money Makeover'. Sounds to me these are right up my alley these days. I also have a lot of phone calls to make too so I can get rid of all this ugly debt and get to a point where I am going to feel comfortable making less money. I am such a bargain budget girl anyway, so I don't think that I am going to feel much of a change. Well, maybe at first.....

As I reflect on this past year of my life, I have been taught some valuable lessons. I thought I would share them:

  • There is no bond greater than a friendship
  • Do or do not, there is no try. (ok, this is a quote from Yoda - but I love it!)
  • You can do things you never thought you would: Bull-riding, wake-boarding, be one of the first to jump into a COLD river for the season.... :)
  • Your family is not just composed of your relatives
  • Life is too short to sit around and watch it happen
  • LIVE OUT LOUD!!!!

Have a great Labor Day and stay tuned for more of my adventures!

No comments: