Friday, September 5, 2008

A Piece of Mind for Peace of Mind

This morning I wrote an email to the recruiting company that placed me at the circus. Although giving a little piece of my mind is not going to change things, maybe I can prevent someone else from getting into the same situation I was in. What a do-gooder I am!

I guess the saying is true in many more aspects of life than I had initially thought:

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning." ~Unknown

It will be interesting to see how long it takes for them to get back with me, or if they even do. It really doesn't matter too much, but as long as I was able to warn them - I have done my job.

Speaking of jobs, I have another cool lead on a job that I am pretty excited about. I will know more next week and will let you know when the interview is confirmed. The great thing about the job and company is that it is nationwide. So, if I do decide to move to another state, I have the option of transferring instead of trying to find another job again. You just never know where life may take you.... :)

No comments: