Friday, September 5, 2008

One decision down.....

Where are you going to live? Well, I am staying put right here. At least for the time being anyway. I do not want to start over again yet. I feel like I just got here anyhow. And now that I don't have to work Saturdays (yea, part of the ol' circus gig) I can actually explore the place!!

I also wanted to "brag" a little, cause who gets a chance to do that very often? My very best friend back home is having a fundraiser for her boyfriend who has Hodgkins Lymphoma in a few weeks. I asked if she would accept an original painting by "yours truly" for the silent auction. I guess I don't have to tell you that she said yes, or else why would I bring it up, right? Anyway, I am very excited about this, my first painting in a silent auction and the proceeds will be going to a great guy!! Not to mention one of my friends here in Omaha asked if he could donate the framing cost - how cool is that?

People just never cease to amaze me these days!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

That is so awesome!!! I can't wait to see it at the fundraiser :)