In the last week I have......
- Called my creditors alarming them of my unemployment status - surprisingly that went fairly well
- Painted an original water color for a silent auction, which is now with the framer - yea!
- Created a program for a fundraiser
- Started a budget for a startup company
- Worked on a special little project for my 'absolutely fabulous' girlfriends back home
- Cleaned my friends kitchen (including scrubbing the countertops and cupboards) to help prepare for her family coming to town
- Did about 5 loads of laundry
- Cleaned out my refridgerator and freezer
- Went out to lunch with a recruiter, setup a potential interview
- Worked on my resume
But one thing I have NOT done is work on my book!! So, tomorrow morning after I take care of a few "real career" to-dos, I am on to finish chapter 1. It is just sitting there waiting for me and I have been ignoring that lovely creature!! Trust me, it's not for a lack of content. I have a wild imagination just waiting to be spewed out in the form of a book! Too bad I don't have "wonder twin" powers, or I would just yell: