Sunday, September 21, 2008

I can't think of a snappy title

So, week one of working from home is complete! It is kind of boring to sit at a desk all day, even though I am in the comfort of my own home. But, I actually kind of enjoy the brainless work right now.

I am officially looking for a roommate since I have no idea if or when I am going to find a full time job. I might just decide to work from home long term - who knows. But one thing I do know is that I HAVE to get my ass enrolled in school if I want to do this. So, in order to afford it I am going to have to bite the bullet and get a roomie.

I must admit I am probably not the easiest person to live with, I am kind of a neat freak and have a pug that sheds pretty much every minute. This should be interesting to say the least. I just hope I can find someone soon and that has the same living habits. Well, at least picks up after themselves!!

I am pretty wiped out from being in the sun yesterday and cleaning all day today..... stay tuned for more updates!!

No comments: