Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I did it!

Today was the day. It wasn't planned, it just happened. I told the loon I think he should find someone else.

I am not going to go into gory details, because quite frankly it's just not worth it. But I will say that today was the last day of being talked down to, treated like a child, blamed for all wrong-doing, lied to, disrespected, and last but not least, made to be felt like a failure.

Wow - does it feel good!! No, I don't have a job, but I don't care. Any human with any ounce of respect for themselves and their sanity would have done the same thing.

So. Now again I will say: I am going on vacation tomorrow and I am going to have a great time!!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

OMG, I am so proud of you! You have to email me the details. So here is your cliche of the day...."Today is the first day of the rest of your life!!!" Or, um, I guess yesterday is since you posted this yesterday, haha. I know big things are coming for you!!!!!!! Nicole

BTW, Center for Creative Studies in Day-twa is actually a phenomenal school for art studies...but then again, don't you want the next chapter of your life to be somewhere amazing. Might as well find a school in a fun, warm climate where I can visit, haha. Hawaii???