Saturday, January 31, 2009

25 days!!!

As I was sitting in my stylist's chair this morning, it completely hit me that I only have 25 days until moving day!! Holy Moly! That is only 3 1/2 weeks to get my ass in gear, people!!

I have SO much to do yet, but I am confident that I can get all packed up before the moving truck arrives! I have the truck coming, some help packing it and my Dad is coming to town and he can help me to some of the maintenance things I have to take care of. Not much, but I have to fill some holes where I hung some curtain rods.

I still have a few things left I would like to sell on craigslist, so hopefully I can unload it in the next three weeks. Wow, I am getting so excited I hardly know where to start!

If you don't hear from me in a few days, don't worry, just listen for the bubble wrap!!

No comments: