Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Salt.....I just can't quit you!!

Starting tomorrow I am going on a 4 day "anti-bloat" diet. Yea. Sounds fun, doesn't it? Well, I have found a great "fad diet" that I am going to try out. I am not going to tell you what it is until it actually works. No sense in endorsing something without trying it first!!

Anyway, in preparation this evening I made myself a nice large bowl of buttery popcorn with Parmesan cheese. Yum-Yum. This has to be one of my all time favorite snacks. It's too bad I always take a healthy snack and turn it into a salt and butter infested fat mess. Hey, what can I say - I LOVE SALTY FOODS!!!! I love cheese, I love butter, I love salt, and I LOOOVE popcorn.

Tomorrow morning I start out with cornflakes and applesauce. Doesn't sound too bad if you ask me! This "cleansing" consists of a lot of fruits and veggies, and some cereal worked in. It actually does not sound bad. Well, except for, of course, this crazy drink I have to drink....see there is always a catch. It really doesn't sound bad either, it's not any kind of chemical or packet - it's actually water with some fruits and veggies that soak overnight. I made it tonight and it actually smells kind of good, so here's hoping for a great start for this 4 day thing.

Oh, and I am supposed to keep a journal, so I guess it will be this blog. I am not going to declare any weights or measurements on here though, so don't get yourself all excited. I will only talk about lost inches or lbs or pants actually fitting properly. My jeans are starting to look like my nightmare trip to Old Navy last summer!!

Off to bed, the pug is eyeing me again and it's starting to creep me out. Later.

1 comment: