Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Powerwashing my insides - Day 1

This mornings breakfast was good - cornflake, unsweetened applesauce (which I promptly seasoned with Pampered Chef Cinnamon Plus Blend - YUM!!), raw sunflower seeds, and what I am now calling the "magic potion". I am still working on the sunflower seeds, I am not really hungry but I figured I better follow this thing right.

The magic potion is really not bad, in fact, it tastes like lemonade. Not the stuff you get in a restaurant that is too sweet to drink, but the home made kind that is more like lemon water. Since I drink water all day and even bring a glass to bed with me, it is really not that big of a deal to drink this stuff.

So I guess that's it. Hopefully lunch will not completely make me ill, I am supposed to eat a pint of grape tomatoes along with 4 oz of turkey and a piece of string cheese! I think that is overdoing it on the tomatoes, so I am going to eat as many as I can. Seriously, a pint? You see why I call this thing powerwashing???

No comments: