Sunday, November 16, 2008

Good News/Bad News

Bad news, I had a few beers last night (and salty popcorn) and I think it skewed my results from the 4 day diet! UGH! I gained 2 LBs!!

Good news, I am not sure how this happened with the above 2 LBs - BUT I did lose 3/4 inch from my midsection and 1 1/2 inches from my waist! YAY!!

So onto the eating plan....hopefully I will have some good reports next week! I actually feel really good though, and know I am understanding how much salt an alcohol play a role with my body. I think it's about time that I really do some cutbacks. I don't think I will have too much of a problem cutting back on the salt - I have found some good salt-free seasonings. The alcohol part, well, not so easy. :)

What I need to do now is figure out how many calories are in my favorite drinks, and if I am going to consume them, I have to cut back on food calories. Tit for Tat. Now THAT is going to be difficult!!

Today is going to be an ebay/craigslist day - it's time to start cleaning out some of this mess I don't need. The less I have the better, purging has never felt so good!

Which reminds me - what exactly do you do with jigsaw puzzles that you have already put together once and don't want????

No comments: