Friday, January 29, 2010

DB10

Oh! I forgot to mention something else I am doing too! I found this program called Designing the Best 10 Years of Your Life: Your Personal Strategic Plan for Achieving Lifelong Goals by Darren Hardy of Success Magazine on another post on a blog I read called I'm an Organizing Junkie.

What is it, you may ask? It really is what the title eludes to, a personal strategic plan. The program lasts 8 weeks and you recieve new emails and worksheets twice a week in order for you to work along with the program. It's been a TON of work, but I am really enjoying finding out more about myself than I thought I knew. The best part is that one of my good friends is participating along with me and we keep each other "in check".

So, if you want to know what I've been up to lately, that's it in an nutshell!!

Maybe next I'll get to those Tunisia pictures I promised......

No comments: