Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I think there is something wrong with my brain...

It will not STOP generating ideas! :) Ok, I know this is totally a good thing, but it is actually distracting me from the actual work I get paid for.

I guess the brainstorm from the other night is turning into a monsoon! Anyway, I have come up with a few business ideas and I might just start working on a business plan. As much as I loved having a jewelry biz with my mom, we just did not have the time to keep up with it. We were so busy making jewelry that we couldn't actually find the time to run the company, keep up the website, market the product, etc. Not to mention after working 10 hour days for not one, but TWO loonies, I found it hard to do anything productive.

This idea? Well, my expectation is that it's a full time gig. No more working for "the man" for this girl. I want out of the corporate (and I use this term loosely) bullshit so I can create my own corporate bullshit. Hey, maybe someday I will get the nickname Loon.


Gotta run - I owe my editors a few chapters on my book, and they can get pretty pushy. ;)

No comments: