Sunday, February 22, 2009

Ah, bugger!

Yesterday I received an email from Netflix:

"We contacted our warehouse to attempt to find the personal property you returned to us in place of our movie. Regrettably, we were unable to locate or identify your disc. I am very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause."

Yes, my Garbage CD is long gone, probably in the hands of some punkass kid who thinks his job is so great because he gets "free music." Boo. What he doesn't know is how much of a bitch karma is, and I know this first hand. Some day he will be begging for a karma "scraping" and I know JUST the people to send him to!

I have 5 more days until the "big move" and I am ALMOST ready. Apparently I thought I was going to be ready until Lucy took a look at my place and said, "Uh, you are not going to be ready by Wednesday." She was totally right. If it weren't for her mad packing and moving skills, I would not have been ready. We made a huge dent in almost 4 hours of work and now I just have to finish up the random loose things and my clothes.

I basically have today to finish packing, run to Uhaul to get another "mirror box" for my pictures, and I really would like to finish my resume. BUT, I don't see that happening. I would really like to see a few friends today, and right now that is a little more important to me. :)

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I've got Garbage 2.0....I'll burn you a copy (as soon as I get around to buying a recordable CD!)

Candice said...

Friends are always more important than work! :)