Sunday, September 6, 2009

What a whirlwind!

It's official! Yes, I received my acceptance letter and will be heading to culinary school in January! I love school. I love learning new things. But this, my friends, is completely different. I am used to taking BORING business and accounting classes, and now I am going to learn about something I LOVE to do! Somehow, this is all somewhat surreal to me, but also VERY exciting!

More fun news for this little foodie....

I am going on yet another vacation! In November, my bf and I are heading for Tunisia! We are going for a conference and making a vacation of it! The weather will be cool, but who cares! It's a beautiful Mediterranean country that I am excited to learn more about it's culture. AND on the way back, we stay one night in Paris!! How perfect!!

Ok, going to get back to my vacation, but just had to share!!

3 comments:

Lori Anne Haskell said...

awesome on school AND the trip. Yay!

Rebecca said...

congrats on both!

COL said...

YAY! And way jealous of your trip!!! It's so awesome!!!