I hereby announce that the year 2011 is going to be awesome for everyone (including you) and I will not take "no" for an answer!
After having a great holiday break, I am back in the swing of things trying to get my life in order (as we all are, lol, it's the new year!) I don't like to have resolutions, as many of you know, but I'd like to list the cool things I want to do this year and other fun stuff.
1. Get married! Yes, it's #1 on my list because hey, I am marrying the love I've been waiting for my whole life! :)
2. Get my dog back in shape and eating right (yea, I really mean me -- but if I bring the dog into it, it sounds much more exciting)
3. Internship! I will be going on a summer internship somewhere in these United States -- probably North Carolina. Yay! :)
4. Tasters Guild Dinner - my World Cuisine class helps put on the dinner that will fund scholarships for culinary students. I am also going to be applying for the scholarship!
5. Trip to LA - Hopefully this will be Memorial Day Weekend, but J and I are planning on visiting his brother so I can meet him. :)
6. Trip to San Antonio - A trip for my sis to celebrate her milestone bday w my cousins!
7. My nephew and 2 of my cousins are starting their new lives in another state: CO, MT, and AZ!
8. Get a job - Even though I really enjoy being a poor college student, J does not. LOL.
9. There are some babies in the near future for a few of my friends!
10. ???? Whatever else comes my way!!!
I also want to read more, cook more, paint more, sew more and drink more... lol. What I really meant was spend more time with my friends. :)
Here's to a fabulous new year!!