Thursday, October 9, 2008

It's not me, it's you....

Ok, it is me. I know it's been WAY too long since I have posted, but I took some time out to enjoy my birthday weekend.

Not to mention my friends are keeping me busy with a social life..... what a life!!

Anyway, I am still working from home and I am really starting to get into this. I actually worked an extra hour today. The fact that my boss is in another state, not to mention - pretty cool, is making this job easy to stick to. I have learned a new term from my friend Joey that I thought was hilarious.

PICNIC - Problem In Chair, Not In Computer


So, I have several picnics a day...lol.

Things are starting to come together financially. Well, as much as they can anyway. I have not found a roommate yet, but decided against posting any type of ad on craigslist. Apparently there is some kind of FREAK roaming the streets here breaking into homes of women who live alone. I am not going to go into details, but let's just say putting that ad out is like an open invite.

So, no roommate - no school. UGH. Classes don't start until Dec 1st, so I suppose I do have some time to get this figured out. All the scholarships I have found require you to be enrolled, so I will have to do that to start all those fun applications. There are a lot of cool ones out there amongst the riffraff that I don't qualify for.

Another added bonus is that I now have a new desktop (yea!) courtesy of my friend John, and now I am just looking for a flat screen monitor. I can now get back to normal business with my photoshop, publisher, and getting to my side projects!!! I can't wait to ditch this old piece that is taking up space in here!!

Have a great weekend, I am heading to Chicago for the weekend for a baby shower. I am very excited to go on a road trip AND to see some friends and family while I am at it!!

No comments: